- American Renal Associates Holdings, Inc.
- Corrections Corporation of America
- Goldcorp Inc.
- SunPower Corporation
- The GEO Group, Inc.
- Power Solutions International, Inc.
- Orbital ATK, Inc.
- Concordia International Corp.
- Global Digital Solutions, Inc.
- The Hain Celestial Group, Inc.
- Flowers Foods, Inc.
- Quorum Health Corporation
- Warren Resources, Inc.
- Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporation
- Connecture, Inc.
- Institutional Shareholder Services: Rosen Law Firm Ranked No. 2 in the Nation for Number of Securities Class Action Settlements in 2015; Marks the second year in a row at No. 2; Firm has held a spot in the Top 3 since 2013
- Laurence Rosen to speak at the 2nd annual Texas Credit & Hedge Fund Investor Forum - September 7, 2016
- Jonathan Saidel, Former Philadelphia City Controller Joins the Rosen Law Firm as a Partner in an Institutional Investor Advisory Role
The Rosen Law Firm represents investors that fall victim to securities fraud and corporate misconduct throughout the world.
The Rosen Law Firm is dedicated exclusively to recovering investment losses for investors in public and private companies that have misrepresented material aspects of their business or whose officers and directors have breached their fiduciary duties to shareholders.
Follow us on Twitter here!