- U.S. Physical Therapy, Inc.
- BioAmber Inc.
- JBS S.A.
- BRF S.A.
- Insys Therapeutics, Inc.
- FTD Companies, Inc.
- Kandi Technologies Group, Inc.
- SCYNEXIS, Inc.
- Walter Investment Management Corp.
- VAALCO Energy, Inc.
- Patriot National, Inc.
- Netflix, Inc.
- The Toronto-Dominion Bank
- American Realty Capital – Retail Centers of America, Inc.
- Citizens, Inc.
- Rosen Law Firm Recognized as Fourth Most Active Securities Class Action Firm Between 2009 - 2016; On a per Lawyer Basis the Firm Leads in Cases, Efficiency and Recoveries
- Institutional Shareholder Services: Rosen Law Firm Ranked No. 2 in the Nation for Number of Securities Class Action Settlements in 2015; Marks the second year in a row at No. 2; Firm has held a spot in the Top 3 since 2013
- Rosen Law Firm recognized by Law360 as one of the Top Three Plaintiffs' Securities Class Action firms "Leading the Pack in Handling Securities Suits"
The Rosen Law Firm represents investors that fall victim to securities fraud and corporate misconduct throughout the world.
The Rosen Law Firm is dedicated exclusively to recovering investment losses for investors in public and private companies that have misrepresented material aspects of their business or whose officers and directors have breached their fiduciary duties to shareholders.