Bar & Court Admissions
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern and Middle Districts of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Northern, Southern, Eastern, and Western Districts of Texas
- Texas Court of Appeals (14th District), Houston, Texas- Briefing Attorney for the Honorable Scott A. Brister, Chief Justice and the Honorable Adele Hedges, Chief Justice
- Delaware Court of Common Pleas, Dover, Delaware - Honorable Merrill C. Trader and the Honorable Charles W. Welch, III (Kent County), And for the Honorable Kenneth S. Clark, Jr. and the Honorable Rosemary B. Beauregard (Sussex County)
University of Virginia School of Law, J.D. 2002
State University of New York at Binghamton, B.A. Political Science & History, summa cum laude
- Phi Beta Kappa
Keith joined The Rosen Law Firm in September 2015 and has brought with him a wealth of experience in a wide variety of areas of civil practice, including securities, commercial, employment, media, real estate, and environmental law and litigation. Upon graduating from the University of Virginia Law School in 2002, Keith served as a judicial law clerk at both the trial and appellate court levels. Following the completion of his clerkships, he entered private practice, where he worked at small, mid-sized, and large law firms in Philadelphia, New York, and Houston. Keith has developed and honed his skills as an advocate for his clients before state and federal trial and appellate courts, administrative agencies, and arbitration panels. He also has obtained significant experience in representing clients in mediation proceedings. His professionalism and advocacy skills have been recognized by his peers, who have selected him for inclusion in the Super Lawyers “Rising Stars” lists in Texas (2007), Pennsylvania (2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, and 2016), and New York (2015).
Keith has taken an active role in his community and especially enjoys working with children. For several years he enthusiastically served as a volunteer coordinator for Special Olympics Texas. As Co-Chair of the Houston Bar Association’s Adopt-A-School Committee, Keith administered the HBA’s tutoring program at a local middle school located in one of the city’s most disadvantaged areas. After the program achieved significant gains in student participation and academic performance, in part as a result of his leadership, he received the HBA President’s Award for Outstanding Service.
A native of Concord, Massachusetts, Keith graduated summa cum laude from the State University of New York at Binghamton in 1999. He lives with his wife and three daughters in Philadelphia.
- Rosen Law Firm Appointed Lead Counsel in Helix Energy Solutions Group, Inc. Class ActionJanuary 28, 2016
- Rosen Law Firm Appointed Co-Lead Counsel in Uranium Energy Corp. Class ActionOctober 20, 2015